Hints Of Life, heartfelt nature tales.
We at HOL truly believe in the healing power of nature. Our team is dedicated to bring their deepest, heartfelt nature stories to our readers. Studies have shown that spending a few minutes in nature can have long lasting health benefits both physical and mental. Whether it’s sipping coffee in your backyard garden or taking a walk in a neighborhood park, spending time outdoors has lots of benefits.
While living through the madness of New York City (or any big city) one does look forward to finding respite in the many parks, gardens and nature trails the city has to offer. A little fresh air, sun on your face, walking bare feet on grass, spending time outdoors brings so many small joys into our lives, making us feel rejuvenated and refreshed, especially after a long, hectic week at work.
Through this blog our readers can live through the different seasons of New York through the comfort of their homes.
- A walk in Central Park is our favorite
- The cherry blossoms in Spring are so gorgeous it feels like an incredible painting by an exceptional artist
- An evening walk through Shakespear garden in the Summer is romantic, you might catch a glimpse of a wedding ceremony in progression
- Canoeing at The Lake on a Fall afternoon enjoying the myriad fall colors with your romantic love
- Sitting at the Bethesda Fountain soaking up the weak winter sun while enjoying the bagpiper’s music
A new addition to the New Year, HOL will bring you guest posts every Sunday from writers, photographers, social media influencers, mompreneur and trek coordinators. Each one of us has our own nature story to tell. If you’re interested to submit an article, poem, photo essay, or short story send it at email@example.com
© All Rights Reserved © 2021 Hintsof.life